This is a reposting of an article I originally wrote on my Developing for Dynamics GP blog.
My friend, Mariano Gomez aka The Dynamics GP Blogster, has been busy writing a fantastic series of articles about troubleshooting the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Web Client.
Mariano was one of the early adopters of the technology and worked closely with Microsoft support and development teams to provide lots of great feedback.
He has gained a large amount of knowledge of the Web Client and the technologies that make it work and has compiled a series of articles to explain what he has learned.
The articles make for a very interesting read and should not be missed.
Here is the link to the wrap up article:
Here are the links to the individual articles:
- Part 1: Microsoft Dynamics GP Support Team’s Posture
- Part 2: Resolving Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Web Client Implementation Issues
- Part 3: Resolving Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Web Client Functional Issues
- Part 4: Tools for Troubleshooting Web Client issues: the Web Client Diagnostic tool
- Part 5: Tools for Troubleshooting Web Client issues: Fiddler
- Part 6: Tools for Troubleshooting Web Client issues: Other Tools
- Part 7: Tools for Troubleshooting Web Client issues: Command Line Tools
Thank you Mariano for your work.
This article was originally posted on the Developing for Dynamics GP Blog and has been reposted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.