This is my first post after announcing my leaving of Microsoft and restarting Winthrop Development Consultants. I must start by thanking everyone in the community that commented/liked/retweeted my blog posts and other updates. It was heart warming and very encouraging to know that I have so many friends out there.
As I get Winthrop Development Consultants ramped up, I have now updated all my social media accounts and so can provide you with many ways to follow what Winthrop Development Consultants are up to.
The best way to keep in touch is to get updates from this blog, however the method you use is your choice as the blog is published to multiple locations.
- Visit the blog website regularly.
- Follow the blog to receive an email (use the link at the top right).
- Subscribe to the blog’s RSS feed and get updates in your favourite reader or Outlook.
- Add my David Musgrave Work Facebook account as a friend.
- Follow my @WinthropDC Twitter account.
- Add my David Musgrave LinkedIn account as a contact.
- Like the new Winthrop Development Consultants Facebook page.
- All of the above.
I also have a YouTube channel which you can subscribe to, but usually the videos added to YouTube will be used in blog posts anyway.
So here are the links:
Please Add/Like/Follow me by as many methods as you like. The more the merrier.
Don’t forget to like the new Facebook page: Winthrop Development Consultants.
Also, if you feel so inclined, please can you add a recommendation for me in LinkedIn.
Thanks for your support.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.