Last month, the Microsoft Dynamics GP development team started a new blog on the Microsoft Dynamics GP Community website. This will now be the primary location for the Dynamics GP development and engineer team to communicate with the customer and partner community.
The new site can be found at the link below:
They have already posted a few articles on the new blog, with more to come ….
- Hello Dynamics GP Engineers and Enthusiasts!
- Service Based Architecture Installation
- Service Based Architecture Series from Support Team
I am looking forward to lots of great information about the future of the Dynamics GP product, how it was designed, developed and how partner developers will be able to use the new features and technology.
On the downside, it probably means that there will be no further posts on the Developing for Dynamics GP blog which I originally founded. I had hoped that the Dynamics GP development team would continue posting on that site (which is already syndicated to the Community website). However, they decided to start a new blog directly on the Community website and not publish on MSDN anymore. This brings them in line with the Product and Support teams’ sites:
- Dynamics GP Product Team: Inside Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Dynamics GP Support Team: Dynamics GP Support and Services Blog
- Dynamics GP Engineering Team: The Dynamics GP Engineering Team blog
Make sure you subscribe to the feeds to keep up to date.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.