Then again, everything I bring with the exception of Vegemite usually goes down very well.🙂
I am coming over in September to Fargo, North Dakota for the reIMAGINE 2015 partner conference, which is being held between the 21st and 23rd September 2015.
I am down to present or host 3 sessions at this conference with my friend and partner in crime, Mariano Gomez (The Dynamics GP Blogster).
- 21-Sep-2015 3:15pm – 4:15pm: 25 Development Tricks and Hacks in 50 Minutes
- 22-Sep-2015 9:45am – 10:45am: Expert 1-on-1 Workroom
- 23-Sep-2015 11:30am – 12:30am: Developing in Dexterity
I am also going to be in Reno, Nevada in October for the GPUG Summit 2015 conference, which is being held between the 13th and 16th October 2015.
I am going to be very busy at GPUG Summit as I am going to be running some preconference training (by myself) as well as presenting a number of sessions (with Mariano Gomez).
- 12-Oct-2015 8:00am – 12:00pm: Introduction to the Support Debugging Tool/GP Power Tools
- 12-Oct-2015 1:00pm – 5:00pm: Advanced Support Debugging Tool/GP Power Tools Tricks and Tips
- 14-Oct-2015 9:45am – 10:45am: Calling all Geeks! Find out how Apps work with Dynamics GP
- 14-Oct-2015 11:00am – 12:00pm: GPUG App-Off! (I will post more about this soon)
- 14-Oct-2015 4:30pm – 6:00pm: Why is the Support Debugging Tool/GP Power Tools so Amazing?
- 15-Oct-2015 3:15pm – 4:15pm: 25 Development Tricks and Hacks in 50 minutes
- 15-Oct-2015 4:45pm – 5:45pm: Developing Service Applications with Dexterity: A No Nonsense Step-by-Step Guide
- 16-Oct-2015 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Using GP Power Tools to Write Custom Web Services for Microsoft Dynamics GP
As it is long way to travel, I won’t be going home to Perth in between the conferences. I will be running a 5 day Dexterity Training course in Mexico City, Mexico and spending some time in the USA visiting with friends.
Looking forward to seeing you at one or both of the conferences.
See you soon.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.