I have already had to help a few people through these steps, so I thought I would post them online for others to see and use.
Most people know how to change the home page(s) in Internet Explorer, but the process for Microsoft Edge is different and has a few steps.
If you want to change the home page for Microsoft Edge, follow the steps below:
- Click … in the top right of the Microsoft Edge window.
- Click Settings
Once settings is open:
- Select Open with A specific page or pages
- On drop down list select Custom
- Enter the web address you want
- Click + sign to add the address
- Click X to remove about:start
See the screenshot below for the steps in visual form:
You can repeat steps 3 and 4 if you want more than one home page.
That’s all folks….
PS: If you want to import your favourites, click on the 3 lines button and click on the star for favourites. Then click on Import favourites. Once imported, you can drag the folders back up to the top if that is what you prefer.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.