reIMAGINE 2015 has now truly finished, not only has the conference finished, but I have finally completed my blog series for the conference.
While I did not get to attend many sessions, the conference was a great experience as I was able to meet with many partners, consultants, developers and ISVs as well as touch base with many of my ex-colleagues in the Microsoft team.
Here are the presentation materials from my two sessions:
Below are the posts from this blog:
- #reIMAGINE2015 – Getting There
- #reIMAGINE2015 – Post Conference (Yes, this is out of order)
- #reIMAGINE2015 – Pre Conference
- #reIMAGINE2015 – Day 1
- #reIMAGINE2015 – Day 2
- #reIMAGINE2015 – Day 3
- #reIMAGINE2015 – Wrap Up (This article)
Here are the posts from fellow blogger, Jen Kuntz:
- reImagine 2015 – preparing to go to Fargo
- reImagine 2015 – Arrival Day
- reImagine 2015 – Day 1
- reImagine 2015 – Day 2
- reImagine 2015 – Day 3
- reImagine 2015 – wrap-up()
Hope to see you next year in Fargo on the 19th to 21st September 2016 for reIMAGINE 2016.
My epic trip continues, see my next post….
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.
18 thoughts on “#reIMAGINE2015 – Wrap Up”
Thanks for the mention David!