That brings GPUG Summit 2015 to a close. The end of a great conference, a great trip and great first year for Winthrop Development Consultants.
As is usual for me I did not get to attend many sessions other than the ones I was presenting or involved in, but was able to meet with many people in the community.
Here are the presentation materials from the seven sessions I co-presented:
- TOT01 – Calling all Geeks! Find out how Apps work with Dynamics GP
- TOT02 – GPUG App-Off!
- TOT03 – Why is the Support Debugging Tool GP Power Tools so Amazing
- ITP06 – 25 Development Tricks and Hacks in 50 minutes
- ITP06 – Developing Service Applications with Dexterity A No Nonsense Step-by-Step Guide
- PST04 – 50 Companies 50 Checkbooks One Button + Power Tools
- TOT09 – Using GP Power Tools to Write Custom Web Services for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Below are the posts from this blog:
- #GPUGSummit 2015 – Getting There – Part 1 of 2
- #GPUGSummit 2015 – Getting There – Part 2 of 2
- #GPUGSummit 2015 – Pre Conference – Part 1 of 2
- #GPUGSummit 2015 – Pre Conference – Part 2 of 2
- #GPUGSummit 2015 – Day 1 – Part 1 of 2
- #GPUGSummit 2015 – Day 1 – Part 2 of 2
- #GPUGSummit 2015 – Day 2
- #GPUGSummit 2015 – Day 3
- #GPUGSummit 2015 – GPUG All Stars
- #GPUGSummit 2015 – Getting Home
- #GPUGSummit 2015 – Wrap Up (This article)
Here is a great article from fellow GPUG All Star, Steve Erbach:
Here a cool video from the Enterprise Software Podcast team:
Hope to see you next year in Tampa, Florida on the 11th to 14th October 2016 for GPUG Summit 2016.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.