Announcing the new GPUG Amplify conference just for Microsoft Dynamics GP users.
GPUG Amplify is a collaboration between Microsoft and GPUG (Dynamics GP User Group) and is happening on 23rd to 25th May 2016 at Anaheim, California, USA.
This new conference is targeting the Dynamics GP users and will offer education sessions, product roadmaps, opportunities to meet with the Microsoft Dynamics GP product, support and development teams and learn the latest about the upcoming Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016.
Here are the details:
- From: Monday, 23rd May 2016 (7:00 AM) (Pacific Time)
- To: Wednesday, 25th May 2016 (12:00 PM) (Pacific Time)
- Where: Marriott Anaheim, California, USA
Check out the conference site at the link below:
Early Bird Registration for the conference is available until 25th March 2016.
Also there is $100 off Amplify registration for GPUG Members, so join GPUG now.
To register for GPUG Amplify, click on the link below:
For more information see these articles from the blogsphere:
- Pam Misialek: A new #MSDYNGP event coming in May. What is Amplify?
- Terry Heley: Check out AMPLIFY for Microsoft Dynamics GP!!
- Engineering Team: “Amplify” your Dynamics GP Knowledge
- Bob McAdam: Bob’s BloGPipes – Introducing GPUG Amplify
- Mark Polino: Introducing Amplify
- Beat Bucher: Miss Convergence 2016 ? Don’t miss Amplify 2016!
- Mariano Gomez: #GPUGAmplify: Amplify your Knowledge with Microsoft and GPUG
- Mike Menard: Conferences that replace Convergence
PS: Maybe you should take a few extra days to visit Disneyland.
04-Mar-2016: Added more links from blogsphere.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.