These builds will add support for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 as well as add some new features and enhancements to the products.
Watch this blog for more details on the releases of
- Visual Studio Integration Toolkit (VSIT) build 11
- Batch Posting Service Toolkit (BPST) build 6
- GP Power Tools (GPPT) build 21
All three products will be released for the following Microsoft Dynamics GP versions:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 (v11.0),
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and GP 2013 R2 (v12.0),
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 and GP 2015 R2 (v14.0)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 (v16.0).
Finally, a quick note to say that the Special Introductory price offered on GP Power Tools since its release is going to end soon. If you want to take advantage of this great deal, order your GP Power Tools now. Please contact my distribution partner Mekorma.
For more information and download links, check out the product portal pages:
I am really excited about these updates and know you will love the new features and enhancements.
Watch this space….
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.