The Batch Posting Service Toolkit provides service procedures to retrieve a list of Batch Numbers for a specified Batch Source and to post the batch for a specified Batch Source and Batch Number.
It is designed to be used to post newly integrated batches of transactions real time and can be called via Dexterity, Visual Studio Tools or as a Service Based Architecture (SBA) Web Service (for v14.0 or later).
This build adds support for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 as well as adding support for Project Accounting batches.
Build 6 of Batch Posting Service Toolkit is available for the following Microsoft Dynamics GP versions:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 (v11.0),
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and GP 2013 R2 (v12.0),
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 and GP 2015 R2 (v14.0)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 (v16.0).
Batch Posting Service Toolkit supports the following batch types :
- Financial: General Entry, Clearing Entry, Quick Entry, Budget Transactions
- Sales: Receivables Transaction Entry, Cash Receipts Entry, Invoicing Entry, Sales Transaction Entry
- Purchasing: Payables Transaction Entry, Manual Payment Entry, Receivings Entry, Invoice Matching Entry, Purchase Returns Entry
- Inventory: Transaction Entry, Transfer Entry, Assembly Entry
- Project Accounting: Timesheet Entry*, Employee Expense Entry, Equipment Log Entry, Misc. Log Entry, Inventory Transfer Entry, Billing Entry, Revenue Recognition Entry
* Timesheet Entry currently does not support posting through to payroll.
For more information and download links, please see the Batch Posting Service Toolkit Portal page:
Please post comments and feedback.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.