So here is the follow up to the previous #GPUG Nominate your GPUG All-Stars for 2016 post….
The GPUG All-Star Award program recognizes three GPUG Members who have a passion for Microsoft Dynamics GP and have made significant contributions of their time and expertise to educate and connect the greater GPUG community.
GPUG All-Star Award candidates are determined by criteria associated to participating, volunteering, and sharing across all areas of GPUG:
- Courage – The strength to persevere, hold the talent to teach fellow Dynamics GP users.
- Passion – For those who share their Dynamics GP and technology passion with others.
- Resolve – Willing to take the time to help others with challenges they face.
- Advancement – The pursuit of individual and organizational growth and development.
The winners will be announced at GPUG Summit 2016 in Tampa, Florida, USA.
And the nominees are …
- Anne Provost, TNR Technical Inc
- Bert Green, Berger Transfer & Storage, Inc.
- Brian Lambertz, Connexus Energy
- David Zamora, American Innovations
- Frank Heslin, ExamWorks, Inc.
- Jessica Raciborski, Tenacious Holdings, Inc
- Kathy Kim, Donor Network of Arizona
- Richard Ward, Storm Industries, Inc.
- Rick Zich, Coopers DIY dba Mr Beer
- Amber Bell, Training Dynamo LLC
- Barbara Gavron, S2 Technology
- Chris Hadden, Greenshades
- Derek Krebs, MSX Group
- Jeannette Coty Bachellor, Coty Consulting
- Jen Kuntz, Kuntz Consulting Inc.
- Kim Peterson, InterDyn BMI
- Leslie Vail, Accounting Systems Consulting, Inc.
- Lucas Miller, Microsoft
- Mariano Gomez, Mekorma
- Nick Sercer, MSX Group
- Nicole Albertson, eOne Solutions
- Noah Moseley, MSX Group
- Rod O’Connor, Briware Solutions
- Sherlene Sorenson, InterDyn BMI
- Steve Endow, Precipio Services
- Windi Epperson, Advanced Integrators, Inc
So, go vote for one customer nominee, one partner nominee and one additional (customer or partner) nominee.
See you in Tampa
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.