I have to leave home at about 3AM on Friday morning to catch my first flight. This is the second Epic Trip following a similar plan to last year’s Epic Trip.
The trip takes me to two Microsoft Dynamics GP conferences and keeps me busy and working in the two weeks between the conferences. Here is a quick summary of my planned travels:
Fly from Perth via Sydney and Dallas/Fort Worth to Fargo, North Dakokta, USA.
Attend reIMAGINE 2016 partner conference and present 3 sessions:
- 19-Sep-2016 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM – NEW Development Tricks & Hacks*
- 19-Sep-2016 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Dexterity Panel
- 21-Sep-2016 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM – Leveraging GP Power Tools*
Fly from Fargo via Dallas/Fort Worth to Mexico City, Mexico.
Instruct 5 day Dexterity II (Dexterity Advanced Integration Techniques) training for the partner Axentit.
Fly from Mexico City via Dallas/Fort Worth to Tampa, Florida, USA.
Instruct Dexterity Fundamentals Bootcamp (5 Days) for GPUG Academy on 3-7 October 2016.
Instruct Introduction to GP Power Tools (1/2 day, morning) for GPUG Academy on 9 October 2016.
Instruct Advanced GP Power Tools Tricks and Tips (1/2 day, afternoon) for GPUG Academy on 9 October 2016.
Attend GPUG Summit 2016 conference and present 3 sessions:
- 12-Oct-2016 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM – Eliminate Switching Companies/Checkbooks when Processing AP/Managing IT! Presented by Mekorma
- 12-Oct-2016 2:45 PM – 4:00 PM – Simplify administering your system with GP Power Tools
- 14-Oct-2016 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM – Simplify administering your system with GP Power Tools REPEAT
Fly from Tampa via Dallas/Fort Worth and Sydney home to Perth.
Sleep for a few days.
For more information, see:
I will try and keep the blog articles coming, but there might be a slow down whileI am travelling.
Hope to see you soon.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.