This should not have been much of a surprise as the release was promised to be at the start of December at the reIMAGINE 2016 conference. I think the surprise was that December is here already. Christmas is getting closer.
Thanks to all those who helped make this release possible. It takes a lot of effort from a number of teams in development, support and marketing to get a release ready for launch.
The Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 R2 release includes some great new features, for example:
- Enhancements to SmartList Designer
- Power BI reports available on the home page in web client
- Key additions to the Project Accounting and Requisitions
- 25+ functionality features prioritized by customers.
For the download files for the DVD image or Service Pack go to the following pages:
- Product Release Downloads for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016
- Service Pack, Hotfix, and Compliance Update Patch Releases for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016
I have also updated my page on the blog with the links for all current versions:
Also check out the following blog series on the Dynamics GP Support and Services Blog:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 R2 is now available!
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 R2 New Feature Blog Series Schedule!!
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 R2 and Year-End Update Upgrade Blog Series Schedule!!
For an update on the Product Roadmap and Strategy as well as Feature of the Day details, have a look at Pam’s articles on the Inside Microsoft Dynamics GP Blog:
Click here for the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 R2 What’s New PDF document.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.