When this article is published, I will be somewhere flying over the Indian Ocean with a couple more hours before landing.
I am going to the ReigniteGP 2017 conference in Gauteng, Johannesburg and will spend a week with the South African Microsoft Dynamics GP community.
The event is taking place on Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd May 2017 and includes post event Academy training.
I will be joining my good friend, Mariano Gomez MVP (The Dynamics GP Blogster), who arrived a week ago to run an Advanced Dynamics GP Development training class before the conference.
I am scheduled to present a number of sessions at the conference with Mariano including:
- Keynote: Positioning Microsoft Dynamics GP (also with Chris Dobkins)
- Simplify administering your system with GP Power Tools
- Leveraging GP Power Tools as a Developer
- 25 Development Tricks and Hacks in 50 minutes
- Another 25 Development Tricks and Hacks in 50 minutes
- Service Based Architecture
- Dynamics GP Web Client Deployment
After the conference, there will be Academy training on Wednesday 24th and Thursday 25th May 2017. I will be running the following training on Wednesday:
- Introduction to GP Power Tools (Half Day – morning)
- Advanced GP Power Tools (Half Day – afternoon)
To get the best out of the GP Power Tools training, I would recommend attending both the sessions.
I am looking forward meeting with the South African Dynamics GP community, especially those of you that I have emailed over the years, but never had the chance to meet in person.
See you there.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.