I am back from my travels. I will eventually write some blogs about my Camino de Santiago trip in northern Spain soon. In the meantime, here is a quick summary:
- 15 days – 13 days riding with 2 rest days
- 832km from Saint Jean Pied de Port, France to Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- 12,880m of climbing including 3 mountain peaks
- 98 hours in the saddle, moving for 61 hours
- Maximum speed 67km/h, total average speed 13.7km/h
- One major crash (wasn’t me and team mate was OK)
- Two people with Hypothermia (it was meant to be summer)
- Photo and Video files: 1235 from Camera, 1672 from GoPro & 76 from Phone
- Hours to sort said Photo and Video files: too many to consider 🙂
So… back to work.
Today is the last business day before the transition to Winthrop Development Consultants distributing all if its products directly. To avoid interruptions and enable a smooth transition, all sites running Winthrop products will need to update to the latest builds on all workstations before their current subscriptions expire.
Once a systems’ current subscription expires, only the latest builds are able to be registered as they will automatically switch over to using Winthrop’s registration server.
As at 27-Jun-2018, we have released new hotfix builds which include a couple of bugs fixes, but primarily improvements to the registration systems to provide better error reporting and improved handling for SPLA Licensing/Hosting registrations. As this is a hotfix, the build number is the same, but the last modified date and installer sub build numbers have been updated.
The new hotfix builds for the products are available for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010, 2013, 2015, 2016 & 2018:
- GP Power Tools
Build 24 (Last Modified: 27-Jun-2018)
Installer version number: XX.00.0024.3
- Batch Posting Service Toolkit
Build 8 (Last Modified: 27-Jun-2018)
Installer version number: XX.00.0008.2
- Visual Studio Integration Toolkit
Build 13 (Last Modified: 27-Jun-2018)
Installer version number: XX.00.0013.2
For more information see:
- #GPPT GP Power Tools build 24 released
- #BPST Batch Posting Service Toolkit build 8 released
- #VSIT Visual Studio Integration Toolkit build 13 released
As always, thanks for your support.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.