This series will cover each of the modules of GP Power Tools and explain to potential users and existing users why every Dynamics GP site needs GP Power Tools.
If you already have GP Power Tools, but don’t have all the modules registered, this series will help you understand why you should register the other modules.
This article is an introduction to the rest of the articles in the series.
- #GPPT Why every GP site needs GP Power Tools – Series Introduction
- #GPPT Why every GP site needs GP Power Tools – System Features
- #GPPT Why every GP site needs GP Power Tools – Administrator Tools Pt. 1
- #GPPT Why every GP site needs GP Power Tools – Administrator Tools Pt. 2
- #GPPT Why every GP site needs GP Power Tools – Developer Tools
- #GPPT Why every GP site needs GP Power Tools – Database Tools
- #GPPT Why every GP site needs GP Power Tools – Series Conclusion
Note: The links will be added as the remaining articles are published.
There are three main reasons why I decided to write this series:
Firstly, there are still many partners and customers who don’t fully understand why GP Power Tools should be installed on every Microsoft Dynamics GP site around the globe. So this series will cover the many benefits of the tools and why using them will make everyone’s lives simpler.
Secondly, there are partners and customers who have installed and registered modules of GP Power Tools, but are only using a portion of what they have paid for. Through this series I hope to ensure existing customers get the most from their subscriptions.
Thirdly, there are partners and customers who have purchased some but not all the modules of GP Power Tools and so are not getting the full benefits of the entire suite of tools. This series will highlight the reasons to register the other modules of GP Power Tools.
Stay tuned for the rest of the series.
For more information check out the following links:
- GP Power Tools product webpage
- GP Portal Tools Portal
- GP Power Tools Benefits Presentation
- #GPPT GP Power Tools: What’s in each module series?
- #GPPT FAQ: What features belong to each GP Power Tools Module?
Don’t forget you can install anytime and activate the free 30 day trial period for any of the modules. If you have some modules registered, you already have preview access to the other modules, but activating the free trial period will give you full access.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.