Submissions for proposed sessions has already closed and we are now in the voting phase where the community needs to vote for the sessions they would like to see in the final lineup.
Once you have registered you can click on the Vote button to go to the Submissions page (https://dynamicscon.com/submissions/). Once there click on the Dynamics GP button to show the GP related sessions.
You have 18 votes (3 days of 6 sessions a day) that you can apply against the sessions that interest you.
Please use some of those votes for the submissions that I will be presenting (with your support). Scroll to the near the bottom of the list of sessions:
- Ask us anything about Microsoft Dynamics GP Development
- Leveraging GP Power Tools as a Developer
- Leveraging GP Power Tools as a Consultant
- Leveraging GP Power Tools as an Administrator
- Dynamics GP – Choosing the Right Tools for the Right Job
Go vote before voting closes on 22nd January 2021.
PS: Dynamics User Group is a separate organisation to Dynamics Communities which runs GPUG.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.