A number of fixes and enhancements have been made to Visual Studio Integration Toolkit, so along with the release of the latest GP Power Tools 28.5 hotfix, we are releasing a hotfix for Visual Studio Integration Toolkit.
It is recommended that all sites running Visual Studio Integration Toolkit install the latest code on all workstation and servers where it is currently installed.
Build 16.2 (Hotfix 1) of Visual Studio Integration Toolkit is available for the following Microsoft Dynamics GP versions:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and GP 2013 R2 (v12.0)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 and GP 2015 R2 (v14.0)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 and GP 2016 R2 (v16.0)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 and GP 2018 R2 (v18.0)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Modern Lifecycle (v18.2)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Modern Lifecycle (v18.3)
The build 16.2 hotfix includes the following changes:
- Added Help Button to windows.
- Fixed code to prevent update version check for Process Server and Service Mode.
- Prevent shortcut access to modal and internal windows.
- Updated About Window to require administrator privileges to Uninstall or Reinstall Winthrop products.
- Updated Installer Welcome window wording to reduce the chance of confusion about version numbers of Winthrop products vs Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Updated copyright notice for the year 2021.
Please download and update your systems. You can just install over the top of the existing installation, but must update all workstations and servers which have Dynamics GP installed at the same time.
VSIT Portal: http://winthropdc.com/VSIT
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.