I received a very interesting email yesterday. AccountingWare, the people behind the ActivReporter reporting tool for GP, created a report on the future of Dynamics GP based on the results of a survey of 164 Microsoft Dynamics GP customers.
This report supports anecdotal evidence that most of the Microsoft Dynamics GP customer base is happy staying with Dynamics GP for the foreseeable future.
This is just one of the charts which shows that 62% of respondents have no plans to move away from Dynamics GP for now.
There are many other insights in the well presented 12 page report. I highly recommend downloading it and having a read.
Follow the link below and complete the form to get the report sent to you:
Here are the other articles in this series:
- 03-Feb-2023: #MSDynGP 2023 Report on the Future of Dynamics GP
- 22-Oct-2022: #MSDynGP Microsoft, Stop Scaring Microsoft Dynamics GP Customers
- 08-Jul-2021: #MSDynGP It’s official: Microsoft Dynamics GP is here to stay
- 27-Jun-2019: #MSDynGP Dynamics 365 BC is not an upgrade from Dynamics GP
- 11-Sep-2018: #MSDynGP Don’t Believe All The Microsoft Sales Hype
- 27-Mar-2018: The future of Microsoft Dynamics GP …. again!
- 01-Feb-2017: The future of Microsoft Dynamics GP
Thanks to the team at AccountingWare for putting this together and to the entire Microsoft Dynamics GP Community for your support.
Feel free to share this article and request the report.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.