This page contains links to all the puzzles I have posted over the years. Enjoy….
Find this page using the URL: http://winthropdc.com/Puzzles/
Note: Articles dated in the future will be available on or after that date. Come back again. 🙂
Puzzles and Challenges
- 17-Apr-2020: Friday Funny: Witches, Wands and Brooms Puzzle
- 17-May-2019: Friday Funny: How do you draw a capital X?
- 10-May-2019: Friday Funny: How do you like your Toast?
- 14-Sep-2018: Friday Funny: Fruit themed algebra maths puzzle
- 20-Apr-2018: Friday Funny: Polygons, Bananas and Clocks Maths Problem
- 13-Apr-2018: Friday Funny: Sporting Maths Problem
- 02-Mar-2018: Friday Funny: Can You Solve This: 9 – 3 ÷ ⅓ + 1 = ?
- 03-Nov-2017: Friday Funny: Complex Maths Puzzle
- 04-Aug-2017: Friday Funny: Yet another Mathematical Challenge for you
- 10-Feb-2017: Friday Funny: Winter themed algebra maths puzzle
- 03-Feb-2017: Friday Funny: Maths sequence puzzle
- 04-Nov-2016: Friday Funny: Another flower themed algebra maths puzzle
- 28-Oct-2016: Friday Funny: Flower themed algebra maths puzzle
- 16-Sep-2016: Friday Funny: Sequence Maths Puzzle
- 09-Sep-2016: Friday Funny: Horse themed algebra maths puzzle
- 01-Jul-2016: Friday Funny: The Four 4’s
- 24-Jun-2016: Friday Funny: 6 The Hard Way
- 27-May-2016: Friday Funny: Impossible Numeric Puzzles
- 18-Mar-2016: Friday Funny: Camel Maths
- 11-Mar-2016: Friday Funny: How many 3’s are in the image?
- 19-Feb-2016: Trending: What is the answer? 7 + 7 ÷ 7 + 7 x 7 – 7
- 09-Feb-2016: Trending: Only for genius ?? 3 – 3 x 6 + 2 = ?? *
- 13-Nov-2015: Friday Funny: What is the Angle for X?
- 04-Sep-2015: Friday Funny: What’s wrong with this mathematical proof?
- 17-Apr-2015: Friday Funny: Another puzzle for you to solve
- 10-Apr-2015: Friday Funny: Can you solve this simple puzzle
* For the entire series of articles on the 3-3×6+2 maths problem see:
- Trending: Only for genius ?? 3 – 3 x 6 + 2 = ?? The original question
- Answer: Only for genius ?? 3 – 3 x 6 + 2 = ?? Provides Answer and common errors
- Conclusion: Only for genius ?? 3 – 3 x 6 + 2 = ?? Breaks down solution into steps
- The Last Word: Only for genius ?? 3 – 3 x 6 + 2 = ?? Explains ordering of DM and AS
- Viral: Only for genius ?? 3 – 3 x 6 + 2 = ?? Answer has gone viral and explanations
Comments and Feedback
Please provide comments, feedback and suggestions for other puzzles.
Last updated: 10-Apr-2020.