Due to many requests to be able to control the screen output window of report writer in Microsoft Dynamics GP 18.3, we are releasing a new hotfix which has this feature along with a number of other enhancements and fixes.
It is highly recommended that all sites running GP Power Tools install the latest code on all workstation and servers where Microsoft Dynamics GP is installed.
Build 28.5 (Hotfix 4) of GP Power Tools is available for the following Microsoft Dynamics GP versions:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and GP 2013 R2 (v12.0)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 and GP 2015 R2 (v14.0)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 and GP 2016 R2 (v16.0)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 and GP 2018 R2 (v18.0)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Modern Lifecycle (v18.2)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Modern Lifecycle (v18.3)
The build 28.5 hotfix includes the following changes:
- Fixed minor UI fault on SQL Execute Setup window.
- Updated Trigger Setup Window to not allow the Reject Script option to be used with the Field Changed and Modal Dialog focus events.
- Updated Trigger Setup – Administration Window to show when Minimize Log Entries is selected on the Logging status column.
- Updated Project Setup Window to show columns for Trigger Disabled, Automatic Start, Non-Logging & Minimize Log Entries settings.
- Updated Project Setup Window to show display script Minimize Log Entries settings in the new Logging status column.
- Updated Report Screen Output Memory to remember maximized or normal state and restore state, even on v18.3 which maximizes by default.
- Added Update Triggers Button to Project Setup window to mark all triggers as Disabled, Enabled, Automatic Start or Manual Start.
- Added Minimize Logs or Full Logs for Triggers and Scripts to the Update Triggers Button on the Project Setup window.
- Prevent shortcut access to modal and internal windows.
- Updated Company Login Filter to display newly added companies for the Default Path by default. New Companies need to be selected for other paths.
- Updated About Window to require administrator privileges to Uninstall or Reinstall Winthrop products.
- Updated Installer Welcome window wording to reduce the chance of confusion about version numbers of Winthrop products vs Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Updated GP Power Tools Logging to automatically rename a non-dated log to a dated log if log entries are written before the setting is loaded.
- Updated Capture Screenshots menu navigation so it can be controlled by security.
- Updated Resource Information and Finder windows so they can be controlled by security.
- Updated copyright notice for the year 2021.
- Fixed Trigger handler for change event secondary read trigger for modified fields to use correct handler script.
- Fixed MBS_Activity_Cleanup Invalid object name ‘CO00201’ Error by adding in exception handling to syVendorAnalysisDeleteTrigger trigger on ACTIVITY table in system database.
Please download and update your systems. You can just install over the top of the existing installation, but must update all workstations and servers which have Dynamics GP installed at the same time.
GPPT Portal: http://winthropdc.com/GPPT
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.