This is the portal page for Batch Posting Service Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Find this page using the URL: http://winthropdc.com/BPST
Below are the current release details:
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 (v18.0):
Build 7 (Last Modified: 16-Feb-2018), Installer: 18.00.0007.7
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 & GP 2016 R2 (v16.0):
Build 7 (Last Modified: 16-Feb-2018), Installer: 16.00.0007.7
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 & GP 2015 R2 (v14.0):
Build 7 (Last Modified: 16-Feb-2018), Installer: 14.00.0007.7
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 & GP 2013 R2 (v12.0):
Build 7 (Last Modified: 16-Feb-2018), Installer: 12.00.0007.7
Below are the no longer developed release details:
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 (v11.0):
Build 7 (Last Modified: 16-Feb-2018), Installer: 11.00.0007.7
Batch Posting Service Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP is a Dexterity integrated software tool that contains a series of service procedures which can be used to retrieve lists of batches and post individual batches within Microsoft Dynamics GP.
These procedures can be called via Service Based Architecture Web Services (for Version 14.0 or later only), from Visual Studio development system using the Visual Basic or Visual C# languages, or from Dexterity using the sanScript language.
Batch Posting Service Toolkit supports the following batch types:
- Financial: General Entry, Clearing Entry, Quick Entry, Budget Transactions
- Sales: Receivables Transaction Entry, Cash Receipts Entry, Invoicing Entry, Sales Transaction Entry
- Purchasing: Payables Transaction Entry, Manual Payment Entry, Receivings Entry, Invoice Matching Entry, Purchase Returns Entry
- Inventory: Transaction Entry, Transfer Entry, Assembly Entry
- Project Accounting: Timesheet Entry*, Employee Expense Entry, Equipment Log Entry, Misc. Log Entry, Inventory Transfer Entry, Billing Entry, Revenue Recognition Entry
* Timesheet Entry currently does not support posting through to payroll.
Below are the links for the various release announcement blog posts:
- 16-Sep-2015: #BPST Announcing Batch Posting Service Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- 11-Jun-2016: #BPST Batch Posting Service Toolkit build 6 released
- 15-Nov-2016: #BPST Batch Posting Service Toolkit build 7 released
Frequently Asked Questions
These links provide additional information about the Batch Posting Service Toolkit:
- #BPST What is the Batch Posting Service Toolkit?
- Calling Service Enabled Procedures from Visual Studio Tools and Dexterity
The download links and User Guide Manual Documentation are available from the following page:
Note: The manual is included with the installer, but is also available as a separate download.
Batch Posting Service Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP – Brochure handout
Support for Batch Posting Service Toolkit is provided by Winthrop Development Consultants.
Support cases can be logged using the Contact Support page or emailing the address below:
For customers, the special introductory price for the first year’s annual subscription is US$550.
Please place your orders via Mekorma’s Order Now page:
- Order Now via
Partners can request Not for Resale (NFR) registration keys. Please email sales@Mekorma.com with the following details:
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Phone Number
- Microsoft Account Number
- Registered Site Name
For more information, please see the Batch Posting Service Toolkit pages on the Winthrop Development Consultants and Mekorma sites:
- Winthrop Development Consultants: Batch Posting Service Toolkit
- Mekorma: Batch Posting Service Toolkit
Other Articles and Posts
For other related articles and posts have a look at the Batch Posting Service Toolkit category page.
Comments and Feedback
Please provide comments, feedback and suggestions for the Batch Posting Service Toolkit to help us understand how we can improve it.
Last Updated: 16-Feb-2018