This is the portal page for Batch Posting Service Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Find this page using the URL: http://winthropdc.com/BPST
Below are the current release details:
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP (v18.2) Modern Lifecycle:
Build 10.7 (Last Modified: 15-Feb-2020), Installer: 18.02.0010.7
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 & GP 2018 R2 (v18.0):
Build 10.7 (Last Modified: 15-Feb-2020), Installer: 18.00.0010.7
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 & GP 2016 R2 (v16.0):
Build 10.7 (Last Modified: 15-Feb-2020), Installer: 16.00.0010.7
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 & GP 2015 R2 (v14.0):
Build 10.7 (Last Modified: 15-Feb-2020), Installer: 14.00.0010.7
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 & GP 2013 R2 (v12.0):
Build 10.7 (Last Modified: 15-Feb-2020), Installer: 12.00.0010.7
Below are the no longer developed release details:
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 (v11.0):
Build 10.6 (Last Modified: 30-Sep-2019), Installer: 11.00.0010.6
Batch Posting Service Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP is a Dexterity integrated software tool that contains a series of service procedures which can be used to retrieve lists of batches and post individual batches within Microsoft Dynamics GP.
These procedures can be called via Service Based Architecture Web Services (for GP 2015 or later only), from Visual Studio development system using the Visual Basic or Visual C# languages, or from Dexterity using the sanScript language. Build 10 adds procedures for creating, reading, updating and deleting batches.
Batch Posting Service Toolkit supports the following batch types:
- Financial: General Entry, Clearing Entry, Quick Entry, Budget Transactions
- Sales: Receivables Transaction Entry, Cash Receipts Entry, Invoicing Entry, Sales Transaction Entry
- Purchasing: Payables Transaction Entry, Manual Payment Entry, Receivings Entry, Invoice Matching Entry, Purchase Returns Entry
- Inventory: Transaction Entry, Transfer Entry, Assembly Entry
- Project Accounting: Timesheet Entry*, Employee Expense Entry, Equipment Log Entry, Misc. Log Entry, Inventory Transfer Entry, Billing Entry, Revenue Recognition Entry
* Timesheet Entry currently does not support posting through to payroll.
FREE 30 DAY TRIAL AVAILABLE – Just download, install and add your contact details into the registration system, then just click on the individual key icon for the module to request trial keys.
Below are the links for the various release announcement blog posts:
- 20-Dec-2018: #BPST Batch Posting Service Toolkit build 10 released
- 10-Jul-2018: #BPST Batch Posting Service Toolkit build 9 released
- 09-May-2018: #BPST Batch Posting Service Toolkit build 8 released
- 15-Nov-2017: #BPST Batch Posting Service Toolkit build 7 released
- 11-Jun-2016: #BPST Batch Posting Service Toolkit build 6 released
- 16-Sep-2015: #BPST Announcing Batch Posting Service Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Frequently Asked Questions
These links provide additional information about the Batch Posting Service Toolkit:
- #BPST Getting Service Based Architecture (SBA) working
- Solution to Registration issues on Winthrop Development Consultants products
- #BPST What is the Batch Posting Service Toolkit?
- #BPST: Updating Batch Posting Service Toolkit
- Calling Service Enabled Procedures from Visual Studio Tools and Dexterity
IMPORTANT NOTICE: To ensure continued registration and the best experience, always install the latest build. Install over the top of the existing build, no need to uninstall first. You can also copy the updated files from one install to other installs. See article: Updating Batch Posting Service Toolkit.
The download links and User Guide Manual Documentation are available from the following page:
Note: The manual is included with the installer, but is also available as a separate download.
Batch Posting Service Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP – Brochure handout
Support for Batch Posting Service Toolkit is provided by Winthrop Development Consultants.
Support cases can be logged using the Contact Support page:
For customers, the price for an annual subscription is US$550. As an annual subscription, each subsequent year renewal is for the same amount. There is no additional maintenance or annual enhancement fee, just the annual subscription. The price is per system and not affected by the number of users or companies.
Any ordering questions can be sent via the Contact Sales page:
Partners can request permanent Not for Resale (NFR) registration keys.
Please sign up as a partner with Winthrop Development Consultants on the Partners page and you are automatically entitled to NFR registration keys for your in-house or demonstration systems.
Note: Partners must be using registration keys with their registered site name and not demo keys with Two, Inc. for NFR registration to work.
For more information and links for obtaining quotes or placing orders, please see the Batch Posting Service Toolkit pages on the Winthrop Development Consultants site:
Other Articles and Posts
For other related articles and posts have a look at the Batch Posting Service Toolkit category page.
Comments and Feedback
Please provide comments, feedback and suggestions for the Batch Posting Service Toolkit to help us understand how we can improve it.
Last Updated: 26-Feb-2020.