This is the portal page for Visual Studio Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP (based on the product previously known as Menus for Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Dynamics GP).
Find this page using the URL: http://winthropdc.com/VSIT
Below are the current release details:
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP (v18.2) Modern Lifecycle:
Build 15.7 (Last Modified: 07-Oct-2019), Installer: 18.02.0015.7
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 & GP 2018 R2 (v18.0):
Build 15.7 (Last Modified: 30-Sep-2019), Installer: 18.00.0015.7
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 & GP 2016 R2 (v16.0):
Build 15.7 (Last Modified: 30-Sep-2019), Installer: 16.00.0015.7
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 & GP 2015 R2 (v14.0):
Build 15.7 (Last Modified: 30-Sep-2019), Installer: 14.00.0015.7
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 & GP 2013 R2 (v12.0):
Build 15.7 (Last Modified: 30-Sep-2019), Installer: 12.00.0015.7
Below are the no longer developed release details:
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 (v11.0):
Build 15.7 (Last Modified: 30-Sep-2019), Installer: 11.00.0015.7
Visual Studio Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP is a Dexterity integrated software tool which contains an Application Programming Interface (API) that can be called from Visual Studio development system using Visual Basic or Visual C# development languages to integrate with functionality normally only available in Microsoft Dynamics GP via the Dexterity development environment, such as menu navigation amd area pages. Build 15 adds a suite of helper functions.
It contains a Dexterity Chunk and an associated assembly for use with Visual Studio Tools. Also included is full documentation and examples showing how to implement the code for both C# and VB.Net.
Below are the links for the various release announcement blog posts:
- 29-Nov-2018: #VSIT Visual Studio Integration Toolkit build 15 released
- 10-Jul-2018: #VSIT Visual Studio Integration Toolkit build 14 released
- 09-May-2018: #VSIT Visual Studio Integration Toolkit build 13 released
- 21-Nov-2017: #VSIT Visual Studio Integration Toolkit build 12 hotfix released
- 14-Nov-2017: #VSIT Visual Studio Integration Toolkit build 12 released
- 13-Jun-2016: #VSIT Visual Studio Integration Toolkit build 11 released
- 09-Apr-2015: #VSIT Visual Studio Integration Toolkit replaces Menus for Visual Studio Tools
Frequently Asked Questions
These links provide additional information about the Visual Studio Integration Toolkit:
- Solution to Registration issues on Winthrop Development Consultants products
- #VSIT Visual Studio Integration Toolkit Helper Functions
- #VSIT Visual Studio Integration Toolkit Subscription Expiry Warnings
- #VSIT: Updating Visual Studio Integration Toolkit
- #VSIT Can I include Visual Studio Integration Toolkit with my installer?
- #VSIT Why does Visual Studio Integration Toolkit need registration?
- Visual Studio Tools: Best Practice when adding References to Projects
- Also please see the Menus for Visual Studio Tools Portal.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: To ensure continued registration and the best experience, always install the latest build. Install over the top of the existing build, no need to uninstall first. You can also copy the updated files from one install to other installs. See article: Updating Visual Studio Integration Toolkit.
The download links and User Guide Manual Documentation are available from the following page:
Note: The manual is included with the installer, but is also available as a separate download.
Support for Visual Studio Integration Toolkit is provided by Winthrop Development Consultants.
Support cases can be logged using the Contact Support page:
The standard functionality of the Visual Studio Integration Toolkit is offered free of charge, but does require registration.
Partners can register their customers for automatic registration (see below) or customers can register manually.
For manual registration, just fill in the Contact Details from the Registration Window (Help >> About Microsoft Dynamics GP >> Additional menu >> About Visual Studio Integration >> Registration) and a free annual subscription will be automatically generated.
Any ordering questions can be sent via the Contact Sales page:
Partners can request permanent Not for Resale (NFR) registration keys.
Please sign up as a partner with Winthrop Development Consultants on the Partners page and you are automatically entitled to NFR registration keys for your in-house or demonstration systems.
Or, for immediate access, you can enter your partner Contact Details manually and request to be converted to partner status later.
Note: Partners must be using registration keys with their registered site name and not demo keys with Two, Inc. for NFR registration to work.
Partners can register customers by providing the same details as above to have their customers automatically registered and for the customer to be associated with the partner company.
If you need immediate access, you can also register the customer’s Contact Details manually and then request the customer be associated to your partner company later.
For more information, please see the Visual Studio Integration Toolkit pages on the Winthrop Development Consultants site:
Other Articles and Posts
For other related articles and posts have a look at the Visual Studio Integration Toolkit category page.
Comments and Feedback
Please provide comments, feedback and suggestions for the Visual Studio Integration Toolkit to help us understand how we can improve it.
Last Updated: 07-Oct-2019.