This is the portal page for Visual Studio Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP (based on the product previously known as Menus for Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Dynamics GP).
Find this page using the URL: http://winthropdc.com/VSIT
Below are the current release details:
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 & R2 (v16.0):
Build 11 (Last Modified: 24-Oct-2016), Installer: 16.00.0011.5
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 & R2 (v14.0):
Build 11 (Last Modified: 24-Oct-2016), Installer: 14.00.0011.5
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 & R2 (v12.0):
Build 11 (Last Modified: 24-Oct-2016), Installer: 12.00.0011.5
- For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 (v11.0):
Build 11 (Last Modified: 24-Oct-2016), Installer: 11.00.0011.5
Visual Studio Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP is a Dexterity integrated software tool which contains an Application Programming Interface (API) that can be called from Visual Studio development system using Visual Basic or Visual C# development languages to integrate with functionality normally only available in Microsoft Dynamics GP via the Dexterity development environment, such as menu navigation.
It contains a Dexterity Chunk and an associated assembly for use with Visual Studio Tools. Also included is full documentation and examples showing how to implement the code for both C# and VB.Net.
Below are the links for the various release announcement blog posts:
- 09-Apr-2015: #VSIT Visual Studio Integration Toolkit replaces Menus for Visual Studio Tools
- 13-Jun-2016: #VSIT Visual Studio Integration Toolkit build 11 released
Frequently Asked Questions
These links provide additional information about the Visual Studio Integration Toolkit:
- #VSIT Can I include Visual Studio Integration Toolkit with my installer?
- #VSIT Why does Visual Studio Integration Toolkit need registration?
- Also please see the Menus for Visual Studio Tools Portal.
The download links are at the bottom of Mekorma’s Visual Studio Integration Toolkit page.
Visual Studio Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP – User Guide Manual Documentation
Note: The manual is included with the installer, but is also available as a separate download.
Support for Visual Studio Integration Toolkit is provided by Winthrop Development Consultants’ distribution and support partner, Mekorma.
Support cases can be logged using the link below:
Support hours are 6:00am to 5:00pm (US Pacific Time), Monday to Friday.
The standard functionality of the Visual Studio Integration Toolkit is offered free of charge, but does require registration.
Please place your orders via Mekorma’s Order Now page:
Partners can request Not for Resale (NFR) registration keys. Please email sales@Mekorma.com with the following details:
- Contact Name
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Phone Number
- Your Microsoft Account Number
For more information, please see the Visual Studio Integration Toolkit pages on the Winthrop Development Consultants and Mekorma sites:
- Winthrop Development Consultants: Visual Studio Integration Toolkit
- Mekorma: Visual Studio Integration Toolkit
Other Articles and Posts
For other related articles and posts have a look at the Visual Studio Integration Toolkit category page.
Comments and Feedback
Please provide comments, feedback and suggestions for the Visual Studio Integration Toolkit to help us understand how we can improve it.
Last Updated: 20-Jan-2017