I managed to organise a late checkout, as my flight was in the afternoon, allowing me to sleep in for the first time in two weeks. The journey was smooth and uneventful and would make a boring blog post. All I can say it was great to get picked up at Perth Airport by my two sons and get back to the real world.
This year’s Summit was a fantastic experience, both the GPUG Academy training and the conference itself were very successful for me. I hope everyone’s expectations for the conference were well and truly exceeded. Thanks to the Dynamic Communities team and the vast number of volunteers that make this event possible.
Here are the articles for the GPUG Summit 2017:
- #GPUGSummit 2017 Welcome to GPUG Summit 2017 in Nashville, TN, USA
- #GPUGSummit 2017 Pre Pre Conference GPUG Academy Training
- #GPUGSummit 2017 Pre Conference GPUG Academy and Meetings
- #GPUGSummit 2017 Conference Day 1
- #GPUGSummit 2017 Conference Day 2 – Part 1
- #GPUGSummit 2017 Conference Day 2 – Part 2
- #GPUGSummit 2017 Conference Day 3
- #GPUGSummit 2017 Conference Wrap Up (this article)
Here are the articles by fellow MVP, Jen Kuntz, who was much more efficient and posted her articles in a timely fashion and not a month later like me!
- GPUG Summit 2017 – Pre-Conference
- GPUG Summit 2017 – Day 1
- GPUG Summit 2017 – Day 2
- GPUG Summit 2017 – Day 3
- GPUG Summit 2017 – Getting Home & Recap
See you next year in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
This article was originally posted on http://www.winthropdc.com/blog.